How to add new units
1. Create the unit page using his official name in wikia's language.
2. Copy/paste data from Brave Frontier Global's wikia to fill this new page
3. Modify the element. For example : At the 4th line in source code, change "|element = Fire" to "|element = Fuego".
4. Modify unit description, using official description in wikia's language.
5. Add the unit's image : File:Units ills full xxxxx.png (you can find the image on the global wikia, make sure to register it from the source, for a better quality.)
6. Add the unit's thum : File::Units ills thum xxxxx.png
7. Template:UnitsExeById Go on Plantilla:UnitsExeById The units are classified by elements, You'll have to replace English name by the unit's name in wikia's language. Do it only for the units you add.
8.Template:UnitExeByNo Go on Plantilla:UnitsExeByNo The units in this template are classified by number (for the Unit List), you'll have to add the unit's name in the right order.
9. Templates UnitName Following the element, classify and rename the unit in the right template.